Friday, December 12, 2008

The Bill of Rights, not Lefts!

Starfish,

We've been studying The Bill of Rights in class. Click HERE and you can view an original copy of the actual document signed in 1789!! Wow! Look around our classroom and see versions of The Bill of Rights in French, Spanish and German.

We've been through the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution. Which of the amendments do you think is the most important? Why? Leave me a comment for some bonus points!

: ) Ms. L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the 1st Amendment is the most important because it shows and tells why everyone is different.

Drew H. 2nd Period

VICTORIA said...

HEEEEEEEEY MRS.L
I MISSED YOU ON WENDESDAY,THURSDAY AND FRIDAY. SORY FOR THAT DAY I WAS ACTING RUDE AND TALKED BACK TO YOU. ON MY PRIGRESS REPORT I GOT AN F BUT I TURNED EVERYTHING IN FOR THE GRADE RECOVERY THING. I KNOW I WONT GET THE FULL GRADE BUT IS THEIR ANY WAY I CAN GET SOME MORE EXTRA CREDIT.

VICTORIA J.