Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mmm...Menu Project Mania is here!

Starfish,
I've discovered that it is VERY DIFFICULT to hear all your wonderful menu ideas all day long. It makes me so hungry! Should I cancel the project to save my starving stomach?? Just kidding! It's due on JANUARY 20th!

I'm not a very good cook, so when I go home to Ocala I always ask my stepmom to make her famous, savory meatloaf! She always serves it with home-made mashed potatoes, green peas, and triple chocolate cake for dessert. Delicious!

What is your favorite food? Leave a comment and use as many descriptive words as possible. Remember...comments = bonus points!

See you in class,

Ms. L

2 comments:

bchgirl said...

My favorite food is a nice huge juicy sub. Of Course the inside is the best, i love to have every delicious meat. I love to have my sub nice and crisp. mmmmmmmm...... im getting hungry!!!!

Kristin P. said...

My mother and I always enjoy a little sunday treat. Kinda like a mother and daughter thing, well its called eggs Benedeict. its a toasted english muffin, with a poached egg on top of a Canadian slice of ham, smothered in a hollindaise sauce, its very very yummy!!

-Kristin P.
Priod 2nd.