Monday, January 26, 2009

Homework for Parents .. are you serious???

Hi Starfish,

Good News! It's finally time for you to give your parents some homework. On Tuesday, we will take a practice FCAT test. You will then take the booklet home and administer the test to your parent or guardian. You can even make them sit and listen to the directions like we do!

My question for the week is ... why on earth do you think I would assign this as homework to your parents? Am I mean, crazy, brilliant, or all three?? Tell me what you think!

: )
Ms. L

6 comments:

Kristin P. said...

I think that home work for parents is the BEST idea ever! Only because the parents can finally see what kids realy have to do! Also to see what has changed from there 7th grade tests!

-Kristin P.
Period 2nd.

Anonymous said...

I really think you are brillant because the parents should see what we do in class and what we deal with.




Drew H. 2nd period

Anonymous said...

Drew. H. 2nd Period

I think it is brillant because it makes parents see what we have to do and deal with.

Unknown said...

WOWWW!!!!! Mrs. LAYENDECKER!!!!!
i love you!!!! I think that is amazing that parents had to do homework for once!
LIKE FOR REAL!!!! they dont even know what goes on in the classrom!!!
jeeezzzzz i thought this was a FANTASTIC idea! :):):):)

YOU ROCKK!!!!! i love you:):):)

Claudia B. Period 6 said...

I think homework for parents is a wonderful idea! Our parents can understand what type of homework questions we have to deal with, or what subjects we work on. I love the idea, and wish it could happen!

Claudia B. Period 6 said...

I think homework for parents is a wonderful idea! Our parents can experince what we have to deal with! I love it.